Swasth Bharath - Healthcare Program
It’s the basic right of every human being to get access to the best healthcare services. While people from backward background find their ways to earn their living, often they are deprived of proper health care services, for sheer lack of affordability many times.
Under Swasth Bharath – Healthcare Program, we work towards bringing in awareness on numerous health issues amongst women through various training programs. These awareness programs include mother and child health care, HIV/AIDS, communicable diseases and sex education. We also liaise with primary healthcare centres and government hospitals to aid treatments for women and children. Free medical check-up camps are conducted where immunization and vaccinations are offered to women and children.
Vide this program, we intend to –
- Bring awareness on various harmful diseases like breast cancers and others among women
- Provide healthcare support to women for treatment of ailments
- Provide proper pre, post and antenatal care for expecting mothers
- Bring awareness on preventive health care and provide immunization to women and children
- Bring awareness on nutrition and health to promote better health and living
- Bring awareness on importance of hygiene and encourage good habits